The South Island had its beginnings in commerce. From the Maori trading routes to the discovery of greenstone and gold, to farming, horticulture, viticulture and tourism, the regions we work in have an exceptional history highlighted by exceptional entrepreneurial personalities.
Today the same entrepreneurial flavour continues and MACTODD is an integral part of the go-ahead and proactive business life of the South Island.
Our highly skilled team of commercial law experts, which includes partners and other talented solicitors, has extensive experience to assist clients in a wide range of commercial and business endeavours.
- Business Transactions
- Buying and selling a business
- Commercial Leases
- Commercial Property Securities
- Company Structures
- Equity Companies
- Finance and Insurance
- Hospitality & Liquor Licensing
- Hotel Management Agreements
- Joint Ventures & Limited Partnerships
- Limited Partnerships
- Overseas investment in NZ
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Personal Property Securities
- Shareholder / Partnership Agreements
- Tourism Infrastructure
- Trademarks & Intellectual Property
- Viticulture Agreements
- Farm Transactions and Share Milking Arrangements
Our Commercial team